DescriptionCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: (end of week 11) 18 /02/ 2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Financial accounting
Course Code: ACCT 201
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Hussam Aljumah
Students’ Grade: …… /10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
The Saudi Central Bank decided to raise the repo rate by 25 basis points
to 5.25 percent, and raise the reverse repo rate by 25 basis points to 4.75
In a brief answer, What are the repo and the revers repo? What impact
will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general? In
addition, what are the most prominent sectors affected?
Purchase answer to see full