DescriptionCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 18/2/2023@ 23:59
Course Name: Insurance Accounting
Course Code: ACCT 424
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1444/1445 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Habiba Moabber
Students’ Grade: / 15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1. Structures of insurance companies’ financial statements (income
statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements) vary than structures the noninsurance organization due to the unique features of the insurance companies.
Give a sample of the structures for any selected Saudi insurance company’
financial statements and explain the rational for classifying balance sheet
accounts. Write no less than 300 words (8 marks)
Q2. Explain how three of the following elements can affect estimate of loss
reserve. Write no less than 300 words (7 marks)
The claims-handling process
Policy and exposure forms
Mix of claimants
Timeliness of claim reporting by claimants
Purchase answer to see full