DescriptionGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted. Peer-Reviewed Journals are required as
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Do not make any changes in the cover page.
• This Assignment comprise of a Case Study questions.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
1. Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1)
2. Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related
3. Evaluate to monitor and control the project. (L.O-3.2)
Assignment-2: Case Study
Assignment Case study Question:
Please read the Case-5.2 “Post Graduation Adventure.” from Chapter 5
“Estimating Project Times and Costs” given in your textbook – Project
Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page
no: 93 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to
support your answers. Answer the following questions.
Case study questions
1. Assume you are either Mike or Josh; how would you go
about making a decision using project management
methodology? Explain in 250 words (5 Marks).
2. Looking first at only cost, what decision would you
make? Explain in 250 words (5 Marks).
3. After cost, what other factors should be considered
before making a decision? Explain in 250 words (5 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full