Choose one of the following groups:
1. Classifications based on English language learners;
2. Classifications through ability grouping/tracking;
3. Classifications in academic programs based on gender;
4. Classifications in sports programs based on gender; and
5. Classifications to assign students to specific schools for racial balance.
In a 600-750-word essay, address the following for the group that you have chosen:
1. Summarize the factual background on how the students are classified;
2. Identify the legal issues presented by these classifications; and
3. Describe what equal protection requires.
Include at least five references in your essay. At least three of the five references should cite relevant court cases. See the attached document, as well as the assigned readings for this topic, for appropriate sources. Please complete all citations and references in APA style. No plagiarism please, thank you